Caring for its customers and their privacy is a priority of ACIBADEM SISTINA Hospital Skopje. This policy describes the types of information we collect and keep when visiting the website of the hospital and when registering for participation in the workshop, as well as the manner the information are used and with whom they are shared. It also includes how you can contact us if you have any questions or concerns about such information. This policy is in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Principles.
Information the hospital collects when visiting the website:
• Information you have identified with for participation in the workshop;
• Information that are not personal. Data on the content you see, you handle and which relate to the search engine software, the content you click, the services you visit, the type of computer, as well as the technical information for the connection that the user uses when visiting the page;
• The service or server records, containing technical information about your use of the service, product or website, such as your IP address, domain, device, or application settings, errors and hardware activity.
How does the hospital use the collected data?
The hospital can use the collected information for several reasons, including:
• To provide you with the required service, by your identifying;
• To provide customer care;
• To ask you about your opinion regarding the services during the participation in the workshop;
• To facilitate and process your information searches and requests when you call us in connection with the workshop participation organized by the hospital and its services;
• Assist in a complaint or problem when using the services.
Sharing of information
The hospital will not disclose your personal data to third parties without your consent. Personal data may be disclosed only in accordance with law.
International transfers of your information
In accordance with the applicable regulations, based on your order/consent when using the hospital services, your information may be transferred to other countries.
After signing up to participate in the workshop, you are offered to choose whether you want to receive various notifications and other communications from the hospital by mail, e-mail messages, telephone and/or text messages (SMS). These communications may include, for example, information on the latest hospital services. By submitting a written Statement in the hospital, you can unsubscribe from receiving promotional material and notifications from the hospital. Please note that we may occasionally send you important information about the hospital services you are using or have used. These notifications do not fall in advetising communications.
What do we do to protect your information?
The hospital undertakes all necessary technical and organizational measures for personal data protection, prevention of unauthorized access and misuse. Our security procedures are subject to regular audits and reflect the latest technological advances in this area.
What should you do to protect your information?
As a general best practice on the Internet, we recommend:
• Do not use simple passwords (such as single words from a dictionary);
• Use long passwords (at least 8 characters, but longer are recommended);
• Use passwords that contain a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers and special characters, eg. $% ^ & etc.
• Keep your passwords in a safe place (never write them down or share them with anyone) and change them regularly.
• Follow the safety recommendations by the hospital.
Access to your information and your rights
If you want to know which categories of your personal data are processed by the hospital, for which purpose or if you wish to request a termination or stopping of the process, please contact the hospital. If you want to make a change, supplement, deletition or update of all incorrect personal data, you can also contact the hospital. If you believe that during the processing we have not acted in accordance with your legal rights or applicable laws on privacy, you can contact the hospital i.e. the Officers for Personal Data Protection of the hospital.
Accepting the conditions
Acibadem Sistina Hospital Skopje
St. Skupi No. 5A Skopje